Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 October, 12:18
FBook Group Died Suddenly News 😢😭
My neighbor got the poke and had a heart attack next day. Lost 8 relatives and 5 classmates in one year. Not all from the poke. It's too much. I see people saying loved ones are dying from the c word. They are dying from the crap put into the IV. My brother recently in the hospital for other things. In the middle of the night they told him he tested for the c word, they wanted to give him the poke right away. Makes no sense that they would do that when he supposedly had c. They put REM in his IV and wanted to ventilate him. Praise God we had med auth. We demanded the REM be taken out and no vent. He was already better the next day. The REM Plus ventilator kills people and they blame it on the c. make sure you give your loved ones med auth and don't let them put REM in their IV and no vent. Hospital collects big money for everybody that dies on ventilator. They did this to my brother-in-law and my cousin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I called them out when my husband was in for covid bacteral pneumonia told them i would sue them and rip the hospital if i find out they gave him Rem i questioned every time they came in the room with meds he made it out of that hell hole but his boss passed away from Rem and the vent and so many others , all you heard was code blue . No one would listen .
12:57 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 October, 02:35
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Good for you! So many hospitals are owned and run by big corporations now, it's pitiful! The medical staff must adhere to THEIR rules and regs (the corp.) or risk being dismissed by the hospital. The hospital "policies" are corporate policies and all about the "bottom line!" Fortunately, many doctors and nurses like America's Frontline Doctors realized very soon what was going on with the so-called "vaccine" and were crucified for sounding the alarm, telling the TRUTH! However, UNFORTUNATELY, many medical personnel complied with what they were instructed to do and in doing so, many unnecessary deaths occurred! These medical folks, as well as the hospitals, have now set themselves up for multiple lawsuits for crimes against humanity! When all the TRUTH about Covid finally comes out, there will be a massive demand that ALL be held accountable! I pray that day will soon be here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 October, 04:54
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Yes they should be held accountable . They knew these people would die and they did it any how , How could any one knowingly give something to a person and know they are going to die from it , they should have stood up to the demons .

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 October, 01:27
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
🙏