Mike Anon @Mike314
04 October, 09:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 09:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Why isn't St. Judes Children Cancer Center using Ivermectin and
Fenbendazole? I used to donate to them but no more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
same. i question all those operations shriners etc. knowing what we now know, i wonder what all danny thomas was part of, and why his name hasnt come up.
09:34 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 October, 09:49
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I also use to donate money to Saint Judes hospital until I found out that Marlo Thomas was PRO-CHOICE, I wrote her a letter many of years ago telling her that I could no longer donate money to Saint Judes hospital because of her decision to be PRO-CHOICE, I felt that she really doesn’t care about children…..

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 09:37
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
It is only a matter of time, considering all the $ they take in and they don't declare cures have been found.