memes matter @NoComment
03 October, 04:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 October, 05:33
In response memes matter to her Publication
Rodney is a good dude! I watch some of his videos. He has a goofy happy vibe schtick going but he gets points across while being silly. He is also an ex- marine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
03 October, 05:34
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
yes i really think he had athingy whis his eye and not signaling the orderπŸ˜…i like him to

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 October, 05:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
He does some comedy, and has a bunch of humorous motivational type videos on you tube. ive posted him a few times, but i think alot of people dont get what he is doing. its a persona he does. Rodney Norman is his name. check him out on you tube! you might like his videos!

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 03:10
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
agreed! i think i am understanding his humor and incouragment to us❀️πŸͺ–i have shared him via via to

Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NoVacks . . ., click on at the bottom under it