memes matter @NoComment
03 October, 04:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 October, 05:33
In response memes matter to her Publication
Rodney is a good dude! I watch some of his videos. He has a goofy happy vibe schtick going but he gets points across while being silly. He is also an ex- marine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
yes i really think he had athingy whis his eye and not signaling the order😅i like him to
05:34 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 October, 05:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
He does some comedy, and has a bunch of humorous motivational type videos on you tube. ive posted him a few times, but i think alot of people dont get what he is doing. its a persona he does. Rodney Norman is his name. check him out on you tube! you might like his videos!

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 03:10
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
agreed! i think i am understanding his humor and incouragment to us❤️🪖i have shared him via via to