SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
This is one of the most interesting clues in the 2018 "JFK Jr.: 20-Year Memorial Special" magazine, on p. 8.

Look at that huge "typo" (most likely done on purpose -- especially since that's "too" big to have gone unnoticed by the magazine's proofreaders and editors).๐Ÿ˜Ž

"GONE TO SOON" should've been "GONE TOO SOON."
But that typo causes you to really look at the picture.
See the 2nd "O" in "SOON"? it's perfectly placed over John's collar to make it look like a "Q." Coincidence? I don't think so... ;)
02:12 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
18 October, 01:19
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Also in this issue is this picture of John acting in a play, โ€œVolponeโ€, about a guy who fakes his own deathโ€ฆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
18 October, 01:20
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 04:31
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Ž Yes... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 October, 11:07
see! this is why we love you โ™ก

17 October, 11:10
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
17 October, 11:02
i posted this awhile back & said the same. with that misspelling it implies he's gone but coming back soon. will be very interesting to see !

17 October, 11:09
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 October, 10:57
Thatโ€™s amazingโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚Iโ€™ve looked that page over several times and never noticed! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

17 October, 10:58
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
17 October, 10:52

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 October, 09:40
To Soon=98
One Zero=98
Post#10
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF.

Zero One=98
Post #1
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am.

Post#98
>>148136656 > 1+4+8+1+3+6+6+5+6=40
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Post#40
A,b,c,d,e......

Three Five=98
Post#35
โ€œFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.โ€
God bless my fellow Americans.

Beam Of Light=98
Post#703
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
17 October, 08:47
i like the tie hes wearing here.

Law & Physics @physics171
17 October, 10:56
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Q tie...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 10:58
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
and it's not shopped

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 October, 08:46
Solar Observing Optical Network

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
17 October, 08:21
In simple Gematria:
To soon = 98
9 + 8 = 17 = Q

17 October, 08:57
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 October, 08:03
I do that, never took the time, too to do that, dropped out of brainwashing skewl, and left "college" cough cough, over a fragment sentence, and a fkin retarded sociopath class, I mean shrink class, after MAKING that mofo ADMIT in front of Jesus and errybody it was ALL bullshit. AND that fkr that said, no fragment sentences, we haven't taught you how to use them properly" that is next time, I said well I fkin did, and I ain't taking it back for a bs ass made up a plus, just said FK this shit and left, was really just showing my fam I fkn could if I wanted, HOPE all them folks benefited from that. I ain't the one to have some BS fake ass teacher walk in a room, and say, "be prepared to have your faith shaken" then was dumb a fkn nuff to ask if anyone had any questions so I raised my hand.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
17 October, 07:46
Good catch!

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
Good catch!

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
Good catch!

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 October, 09:24
TO = 35
SOON = 63
Coincidence ?
JFK
In Tiffany Blue Color
Gone to be President ?

17 October, 08:59
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Jes King @jes_US
04 October, 09:20
very striking photo of him too.๐Ÿ˜

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 October, 09:12
No Coincidences !

You may be the only one who has noticed that.

Any idea what TO SOON could mean ?

06 October, 12:02
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Nope, there are others. ;) But thank you!๐Ÿ’™ And I really think it was just an on-purpose typo to make us look at the "O" and the collar in the shape of a Q. :)

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
04 October, 07:08
Really Interesting! First time I'm seeing this! Thank You!

06 October, 12:00
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
You're welcome!๐Ÿ’™

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 October, 07:00
Wow! This a great decode! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 October, 02:32
Details matter, I see what you see.

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
04 October, 02:18
๐Ÿฅฒ