Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
05 February, 10:59
well well well
circle what?!
guess the camera person mis understood took it as a cue😂😂😂😂😂
H/T to Douglas Belmore on Gab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/...
11:14 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Danny Nix @Danny1969
05 February, 01:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 We could only pray this is true. We keep hearing so much yet seeing so little.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 02:09
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
Yes, we have heard a lot and we KNOW Trump will be the 19th President of the Republic, so arrests have to be made public soon (today, tomorrow, Sunday?) I'm hoping

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 12:07
Charlie Ward great nice guy, but he off terribly. Joe Biden is dead. There's an actor playing him somewhere in the USA. No he wasn't arrested recently because he's been dead since 2019. It's why I hate Youtube. I believe Charlie means well but is highly misinformed with regards to actual Q drops. Great movies have great actors. Joe Bidan is an actor.

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 07:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm with you on that but Charlie speaks to a large audience and he is speaking in term people can handle. Most sheep see a "Joe Biden" theybare blind to what we know following Q for a few years now.

I'll give him a pass on the actual statement because after all if you told any cop to go arrest Joe Biden they would pick up the guy hanging with Kamala Haris.

Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
12 February, 07:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
https://t.me/officialcharl...
Charlie Freak and Colleen calling out Charlie Ward... 🤔

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 11:51
How can you all lend this any credence? At all? Todays interview with retired General Mike Flynn, a more credible source than Charlie Ward, stated that:
"Insurrection Act...Nonsense."
"Military in Charge...nonsense."
Here's the interview.
THEY ARE TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.
NOTHING MORE.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

05 February, 01:42
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
I'm listening to that video right now, but if they are saying Miliary IS NOT in control and the Insurrection Act has not been enacted, that is disinfo.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
05 February, 11:49
109 Sentors???? Thought we had 100!

05 February, 01:45
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
That is what Wiki says, so maybe he misread it, or we have 9 hiden senators we don't know about

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 11:47
CHARLIE WARD IS A FAKE AND A SHILL. HE IS NOT A TRUSTED SOURCE. HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU ALL GOING TO FALL FOR THIS???

05 February, 01:48
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
As I have told others he is friends with and is in videos with Robert David Steele, Sacha Stone and Simon Parkes. And, unless they are disinfo agents, I have to believe he may be playing the part so not everyone knows what is happening. We (Anons) are often told ahead of time and this may have been Q Teams' way of doing it

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
05 February, 11:44
i watched that this morning, i hope its true but than again we are never given definate dates but i will keep my hopes high, if not today its going to be soon, i recommend watching this video it made me feel so much better https://www.youtube.com/wa...

05 February, 01:53
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
We know arrests have already happened, now they have to show the normies. I will watch your video. I am 100% calm and sure that The Plan has worked and POTUS will be the 19th President of the Republic on March 4th.

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
05 February, 11:22
I have heard good and bad about Charlie Ward. That maybe he’s not reliable. Or he has a shady past that would make his testimony questionable. Anybody have anything on this?

05 February, 12:44
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
Definitely NOT shady. He talks with General Flynn and others. Very well connected AND he helped bring our gold back to the U.S.

05 February, 01:58
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
As I have told others he is friends with and is in videos with Robert David Steele, Sacha Stone and Simon Parkes. And, unless they are disinfo agents, I have to believe he may be playing the part of a non-trustable source so not everyone knows what is actually happening. We (Anons) are often told ahead of time and this may have been Q Teams' way of doing it