Dennis 369 @Dennis369
03 October, 10:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 October, 04:23
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Makes logical sense to me! What about an organ transplant……would you take from a vaxxed/boosted donor? Opens up a whole can of worms, don’t you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 06:43
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
yes it does open up so much but also closes so many doors too. id love to be checked out to give a kidney to a young girl near me, but i feel pretty sure before they ever check me out the first question will be the one hindering me to be able to give. it's a sad time in life when a jab is more important than a young girl's life. 😔

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 10:10
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
no im not. i feel that would be the pressure to get vaxed.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 10:13
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
i have only assumed this, with all ive read amd seen of others being told no surgeriesunless they get vaxed and no transplantsunless they get vaxed.
ive avoided the medical scene for two years on purpose to not be pressured to take it.