Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
01 October, 08:11
ALL CLOSE FRIENDS, ASSOCIATES & TRAITORS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 October, 10:24
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 October, 06:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Someone has the source photo's, Hacked photo's can be easily debunked.

Here are the articles PROOF that they are fake:

"No, that never happened"

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 October, 07:18
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
what?

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 October, 07:26
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I was being sarcastic and the 2nd half of my post didn't go through. I am saying the article you posted has no evidence at all that they are fake other than someone saying they are not.

reaper myer @reapermyer
ok lol osama is nba tall so wjen he stands next to rice or clinton theyd look like children lol
07:29 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it