Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
02 October, 10:08
i could really use some prayers. my whole family thinks im whacked and i dont know if i can hold on anymore. the end is here. my kid comes home from HS and tells me about other kids telling him Trump is still pres and the world is flat. and he mocks them and me. i am sad. my relationship with my kids is deteriorating. i know this week is “boom” week but damn. i sure wish my people were awake so we could all celebrate together instead of me having to bite my fucking tongue. they mock me in everything. im so so sad. and lonely. i hope you all are well. thank you for your prayers. thank you to everyone who is working to free this world. i am grateful, appreciative and thankful. ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
We are all in it the same club! lol. I know God led me here because there is no way I would known. We kinda just go through the motions each day but our confidence is in God because we know he has already won!
11:47 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daughter Of The King, click on at the bottom under it