Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
i could really use some prayers. my whole family thinks im whacked and i dont know if i can hold on anymore. the end is here. my kid comes home from HS and tells me about other kids telling him Trump is still pres and the world is flat. and he mocks them and me. i am sad. my relationship with my kids is deteriorating. i know this week is β€œboom” week but damn. i sure wish my people were awake so we could all celebrate together instead of me having to bite my fucking tongue. they mock me in everything. im so so sad. and lonely. i hope you all are well. thank you for your prayers. thank you to everyone who is working to free this world. i am grateful, appreciative and thankful. ✌️
10:08 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by SJoe in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
08 November, 05:04
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
You are not alone sweetie. Breathe and prepare. Trust yourself.
https://youtu.be/wCHki70Ik...
Within You Without You George Harrison Beatles - YouTube

"Within You Without You" is a song by the Beatles from their 1967 album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Written by lead guitarist George Harrison, it ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
05 November, 07:36
Two and a half years ago, I too was asleep. In God's own time, He opened my eyes and ears and I received so much TRUTH that I experienced a time of depression. Following that cognitive dissonance, I realized that it was time to accept my own part of complacency that enabled these monsters to enslave humankind. That is how it worked with me and now, I try to be longsuffering and patient with those that I love dearest in their awakening process. It will happen in God's own time. Not through me - but through a loving God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 November, 01:12
TRUTH is a force of nature and cannot be hidden forever or faked. They will SQQN see and be AWAKENED - take a break away for a while and recharge your battery if you need to. I think they will ALL be looking to us for help/answers SQQN!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ¦…

You are LOVED and you are ENOUGH Patriot!!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 November, 01:07
I pray for peace in your home to be restored. And that you and your children will all be on the same page. I pray you will get supernatural help and that Anglels surround your home. πŸ™β€οΈThank you God Allmighty πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 November, 12:53
Im so sorry Stephanie. Hang tough sister...these are the times that try mens souls. When they see u are right...and graceful, in spite of them all and what u and we are going thru...they will be in awe of u! Please remember u are in all our prayers everyday. Also remember, You are the wisest and most blessed to be awakening and fighting for whats right! They will be in awe of u my dear. Hang tough sister patriot!πŸ™β˜οΈ
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 November, 11:41
Just imagine how hard it will be for those that don't know when the truth hits them hard and they go into shock.

You then can console them and fill in the reality when they crack. Your information is valuable for when it is time.

Until then we appreciate all that you do. 😎

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 October, 05:05
I have the same thing going on with my 3 adult children and their spouses, they have heard what I have said, so they have it in the back of their mind. They give me crap But I don't talk about it anymore for sanity sake, they still love me, and that's all I can ask for now. (they are aware of the things going on) so when things come out, they will understand a lot. Just enjoy your family you have done all you can.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 October, 08:07
πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ€—You are surely not alone, my husband just told me the other day to just be quiet, I don't know what I am talking about and just where do I get my info from. He was just yelling at me and then had the gall to say geez look how angry you are, you need to control yourself, to say the least if it wasn't such a crazy time right now I would have left him straight up. I don't deserve such disrespect and neither do you. Hang in there, hugs!

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
16 October, 08:50
hah. my mother was being tested for asst living and the infamous question was β€˜who is the president?’ and my mother said trump and my brother and the worker said, no biden is. My niece peeped in and said, β€œyou’re going to have to agree to disagree on this one it isn’t a memory issue. lol. Hang in there. my family thinks we are both cracked.

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
14 October, 09:33
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for you. Hang in there. It is so hard to stay positive...when I feel like giving up, my husband and I take a drive in the country and realize how Great God is...it will get better

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
03 October, 02:15
πŸ™Praying for strength and comfort to you and others feeling the same things. In it to win it!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
03 October, 01:14
My prayers are with you and your loved obes. Theybeill all be WOKEN UP veryvsoon hang on there Patriot

J J Larr @3JJL
03 October, 12:32
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
03 October, 12:16
You're here. We have all been going through the same thing. So don't feel like the lone ranger. Smile. We are heading into our future. Together. We are awake to see it and know it. What a loss for them. The greatest time on earth, and they will be looking at it in the rear view mirror. The celebration will come. Trust us.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 October, 12:05
Praying for you @sjoe and your relationship with family. Your son is still growing up so hang in there during this season of time. Love truly does win.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 October, 11:53
There's nothing wrong with feeling lonely - it means that some part of you is choosing to see the bigger truth & others aren't willing to participate at this time

Try not to stay there - I just went through some anger & feeling lonely myself, & consulted with God, Yeshua & my inner self

I've done energy & spirit healing work for a long time & one thing I've learned (especially as an empath) is that a lot of people have gotten to the point where they've lost that essential connection (yes, through programming, brainwashing, peer pressure, etc) & it's easier for them to try to pull you down to their level (inertia of spirit) & yes, even feed off of you- or the entities inhabiting them want to feed off your essence

Hard to do at such a time, but the most important thing to do is stand in your space with confidence & stability
You may be pushed out of that space but the important thing is to work on getting back to it

God bless you- you aren't alone even though it feels that w

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
03 October, 11:52
I can relate,stay STRONG, We love youπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 October, 11:48
Many have the same issues here. And we must be prepared for things to go on longer as they are. Never quit. Never give up. Each one of us must hold dear to the truths that we carry in our heart. Tribulations strengthen resolve. I don't know if I will ever mend fences with some friends and family even after the truth is revealed.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
03 October, 11:47
We are all in it the same club! lol. I know God led me here because there is no way I would known. We kinda just go through the motions each day but our confidence is in God because we know he has already won!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 October, 11:46
Hang in there Stephanie, you are NOT alone. ❀️
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 October, 11:28
I am proud of you Stephanie!! This is not easy at all!! They are brainwashed, programmed and hypnotized and cannot see what we see and have been shown. They are in a hive mentality and cult environment and do not even know it. Their minds are closed - a mind is iike a parachute, it has to be open in order to work. Ask them open ended questions using - who, what, where, when, why and how - when you can - plant the seeds. They will come back to you and remember that you were trying to wake them up once the truth is revealed.

Your spirit irritates their demons.

Knowledge is power and ignorance is evil.

You are exactly where you are supposed to be. I feel your pain and empathize with you and so many others here. We are not alone and WE HAVE EACH OTHER to help us through!! You are ENOUGH and you are LOVED πŸ’• - WE ALL ARE - OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER CHOSE US!!! Be STRONG Patriot - rest up and disconnect for a time to regroup if you need to. They are going to need us SQQN

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 October, 11:07
They are being childish when they make the faces and say things to mock you and others. I told my daughter, how do you know the truth? Do you take the time and effort to look into what has been taught to you or what you heard? My father taught me to question everything and so should you. Now she is seeing things that I showed her in the past and not rejecting it. She also realizes I don't know everything but something just isn't right. I'm proud of her for being Brave to search for the truth.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 October, 09:58
Hang in there friend. β€οΈπŸ™

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
03 October, 09:15
We must stick together and stand strong because they will need you when the truth emerges..keep the Love light burning..you will become their safe harbor

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 October, 09:12
I pray God strengths, guides and protects you. πŸ™

PS. Many of us can relate to your experience. You are among friends here.❀️

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
03 October, 09:06
Sadly, you are not the only one in this. I lost my marriage ,house and have been physically and mentally abused and all that with little autistic kid. AU is one of rare things that keeps my head above the water. Do not worry. We will win this πŸ™β™₯️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 October, 11:45
In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication
God bless you

Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
03 October, 06:57
In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication
i pray many blessings over you. im so sorry that happened.

ALL CAPS @D00M
03 October, 08:23
I nearly lost my wife and kids to all of this, the only thing I can say is I saw a Q post that said "do not isolate yourself in your own family". Sometimes biting your tongue is the only logical solution. Stay strong.

Kath 144 @Kath144
03 October, 07:00
Stephanie, you are NOT alone in this. Just hang on and keep speaking your TRUTH. πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
03 October, 06:44
pray as I'm going to right now, Father God would you please change the hearts and minds of my family, as I know that you are the Mover of mountains and can do any and all things. and it's through You I get my strength O Lord, please help us get through this.

now depend on Jesus. Get to know HIM

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
03 October, 06:18
Please hold on. you are not alone. i have been going thru this for 2 years now! I lost my job after 38 years and my friends and family do not believe me either. They all took the shot but me. It is lonely but God seperated us for a reason. Please believe that. We are Warriors and it will all work out in the end! Just have Faith πŸ™. Your family will need you very soon β€οΈπŸ˜‡