Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
02 October, 10:08
i could really use some prayers. my whole family thinks im whacked and i dont know if i can hold on anymore. the end is here. my kid comes home from HS and tells me about other kids telling him Trump is still pres and the world is flat. and he mocks them and me. i am sad. my relationship with my kids is deteriorating. i know this week is “boom” week but damn. i sure wish my people were awake so we could all celebrate together instead of me having to bite my fucking tongue. they mock me in everything. im so so sad. and lonely. i hope you all are well. thank you for your prayers. thank you to everyone who is working to free this world. i am grateful, appreciative and thankful. ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
I am proud of you Stephanie!! This is not easy at all!! They are brainwashed, programmed and hypnotized and cannot see what we see and have been shown. They are in a hive mentality and cult environment and do not even know it. Their minds are closed - a mind is iike a parachute, it has to be open in order to work. Ask them open ended questions using - who, what, where, when, why and how - when you can - plant the seeds. They will come back to you and remember that you were trying to wake them up once the truth is revealed.

Your spirit irritates their demons.

Knowledge is power and ignorance is evil.

You are exactly where you are supposed to be. I feel your pain and empathize with you and so many others here. We are not alone and WE HAVE EACH OTHER to help us through!! You are ENOUGH and you are LOVED 💕 - WE ALL ARE - OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER CHOSE US!!! Be STRONG Patriot - rest up and disconnect for a time to regroup if you need to. They are going to need us SQQN
11:28 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it