Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
28 January, 11:49
#SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC #SpaceForce #TheGuardians #wwg1wga
CAUTIONπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

FEW THINGS ARE MORE SHOCKING THAN HEARING THE HARD TRUTH FROM THE MOUTH OF A CHILDπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

YET, IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTHπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

CHOICE, PATRIOTS! NCSWIC!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
christel Spiritus @Newbeginning
05 February, 06:27
In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication
This is just disgusting!! How many other places does this happen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 07:29
In response christel Spiritus to her Publication
Everywhere. This is the biggest secret of the cabal. Their whole world is governed by satanic pedophilia. BUT, we are about to finish them up. Pray and hold the line. We will NOT fail the children of Earth. Remember that! wwg1wga

Oh I know it's eveywhere, but I meant places like that. I worked in a school, I even went to when I was younger and it wasjust a school. I just wonder how many more schools?
10:57 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Newbeginning in this post can reply
05 February, 11:12
In response christel Spiritus to her Publication
ALL ppl and institutions involved in this heinous satanic activity will be publicly listed and PUNISHED. Much has already been expedited but the MSM refuses to broadcast because they are accessory to this people and will fry with them. And I mean NO DEALS IF YOU MESSED WITH CHILDREN. PAIN.

05 February, 02:06
Trump made it real hard, life in prison or death, many don't get a choice in the matter.