Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
02 October, 10:08
i could really use some prayers. my whole family thinks im whacked and i dont know if i can hold on anymore. the end is here. my kid comes home from HS and tells me about other kids telling him Trump is still pres and the world is flat. and he mocks them and me. i am sad. my relationship with my kids is deteriorating. i know this week is “boom” week but damn. i sure wish my people were awake so we could all celebrate together instead of me having to bite my fucking tongue. they mock me in everything. im so so sad. and lonely. i hope you all are well. thank you for your prayers. thank you to everyone who is working to free this world. i am grateful, appreciative and thankful. ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
Sadly, you are not the only one in this. I lost my marriage ,house and have been physically and mentally abused and all that with little autistic kid. AU is one of rare things that keeps my head above the water. Do not worry. We will win this 🙏♥️
09:06 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IvaDragojevic1 in this post can reply
Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
03 October, 06:57
In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication
i pray many blessings over you. im so sorry that happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
03 October, 11:25
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
Thank you for 🙏♥️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 October, 11:45
In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication
God bless you