Mama Tee @MamaT
I bought TWENTY-ONE items yesterday grocery shopping. Restocked our meats, dairy and vegetables.

TOTAL: $463.53 😳

UNREAL.
10:46 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
03 October, 01:26
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I have to do the shop online pick up thing now because I can see what the total will be and then remove things I can live without. Going inside store with my kids we spend way beyond my budget. I am at $1000/mo and that is just me and my 2 kiddos. 3 squares and we are starting to ration certain items!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 October, 11:39
Not left much of my s.s, after bills {raising} and feeding my foster animals. They eat great but I live on what is on sale for me..Such a sad time while the demorats are rich because of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy DeeDee @amy_deedee
02 October, 11:28
Make the Patriot Switch, keep your dollars away from the corrupt corporations. They can only survive if we buy their garbage. https://patriotswitch.com/

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 October, 11:23
~$22 per item.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 October, 11:21
Welcome to Australia

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
02 October, 10:52
My grocery bill each month is approximately 1600.00. 3 people…..🤨

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 October, 10:50
😳

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 October, 10:49
Try misfits market, I use butcher box also, still researching it, but I use them.....for a while now, both of them....