Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jessi Doe @Jessi
03 October, 09:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 01:19
when I feel that way I just free my mind and I know my ass will follow
1day at a time🌄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 October, 12:52
Seems like it's happening to me more frequently. Was thinking I am getting older, but damn still 40s - shouldn't be that foggy yet ;)

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
02 October, 10:15

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 October, 08:50
me too! Feel like I’m in slow motion the last 3 days! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tire easily!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 October, 11:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I thought it was old age, in addition to feeling tired and slow, my back is acting up. This whole week. I'm starting to miss the warm weather, lol.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 01:28
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
well i got CRS=cant remember shit
and DHT= Dropsy heart trouble
drop down and don't have the heart to get back up last few days😂 LOLs
still holding the line!
and expecting the MAGA Promise 😤💪

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 October, 08:49
really good to know this seems more collective based...

I have an easier time holding on to the mission when I realize others are struggling to focus as I am especially in recent days and weeks.

like the EM freq was turned up a notch or two just to irritate my concentration more.

IDK ~ @techstartupmom and @vincentkennedy ~ you are not alone with this!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 October, 12:54
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Yeah. Now that does make more sense. WWG1WGA

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 October, 08:12
🙏☀️🌟

Selah 321 @Selah
02 October, 08:59
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Imagine without AU... it is the tie that helps keep our sanity, hope and live...I too have frlt some fog... but your words and memes keep me plugging through. Can’t thank you all nearly enough.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 October, 12:56
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
When I think of you, Kiki. That is what I see! You are always a shining sun on here.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 October, 07:59
it’s harder than usual to maintain motivation to exist as part of this slave world, but alas, I am not prepared enough to survive without it. so it is what it is.. as it has always been. but at least we have a light at the end of the tunnel for the first time in my life.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 October, 10:23
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
We do what we can do with what we've got and where we're at, and God provides the rest 🙂