Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
99% of the stuff I post is unimportant but improves Morale !

But that golden 1% needs to shared wherever you are not banned from Yet!

This is to all accounts posting info !

Were at War --So we want to Win the War !

If anyone posts somethings golden share the hell out of it !

Liking a post is cool but reposting a post is more important !

Only saying as info is going to come out very soon we all need to get out there!

You all awesome anyway and love you all !

RW
06:15 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 October, 12:01
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 11:53
If its in my feed and is shining, i post ya:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 October, 11:50
I love your posts.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 October, 11:46
I personally enjoy memes.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 11:32
This qualifies as the 1%, but I beleve that percentage is a little higher 😎👊

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 October, 09:53

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 October, 09:43
Thank you, I agree. As our voices of truth are being silenced more and more, it is vital to share important information. A flood of information spreading is much more difficult for those who want the truth buried to suceed. 😇

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 October, 09:23
🙏❤️🙏

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
05 October, 09:22

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 October, 09:20
I still have my account on fakebook. I just enlightened someone on there this morning. I probably will get banned again. I go against community standards. 😆

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
05 October, 08:57
Memes, Memes, and more Memes.

😎🐸😎🐸😎🐸😎🐸😎🐸😎

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 October, 11:05
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
05 October, 11:47
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
05 October, 08:56
#midnightriders
WWG1WGA

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 October, 08:34
Wouldn't be the same without you here Robert...

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
03 October, 03:51
Share the Post, and
please Share the Credit 😶‍🌫️

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 October, 03:53
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
SGAnon:

US Military Commanders Planning National EAS | 45 Comms on Red October | Strap In

https://rumble.com/v1mfbhq...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
02 October, 07:03

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
02 October, 06:36
thanks robert you are always a good read fren, its a pleasure being here with you.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 October, 06:19
Thank you Robert....i was feeling down because another site that i had thought to be ok...now feeling betrayed...so THIS place is still THE BEST!...