Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 11:21
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."=1464

To The Poor Deceived Army Of Satan Just Remember Your Commander Already Lost The War Back Then And He Lost The War In This Dimension Against Me Right Now=1464

For There Nothing That Is Secret That Will Not Be Made Known Neither Any Thing Hidden That Will Not Be Revealed And Published For The Whole World To Know=1464

My Dear Brothers And Sisters In Christ And Fellow God Loving
Faithful Americans Greater Love Has No Man Than This Than To Lay His Life Down For His Friends=1464

My Father's Kingdom Is Standing In All Its Glory The Children Of Light Need To Open Up Their Imaginations And See The Signs Take Bold Acts In The Name Of The Father=1464

Link from Post#1464
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

1+4+6+4=15 Post#15

4 Pics
04:54 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it