Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 October, 01:06
WTF is he saying? This is purely nuts. 2 yrs of martial law? I dont think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Yes, it has been 2 years of "modified" martial law so the populace would not freak out and go into civil war. The entire national guard was federalized in January 2021 by DJT and they are working outside of their states as well as in other countries. You can find the truth of this, as anyone can on thedocuments.info This information was put together in one place (all official gov docs) by Derek Johnson, Army veteran, who has done a phenomenal job of researching all this. Trump received a full honors 21 gun salute ceremony as incoming Commander-in-Chief at Andrews AF base on 1-20-21. biden received a military grade funeral--all evidence is available. But most of us who don't know Military Law, Federal Law, Law and Order, Trumps EOs and PEADs would be totally clueless about much of this.
02:19 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 October, 02:28
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
He is speaking about RIGHT NOW..from this day forward..not that we already have been. FUTURE NOT PAST.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 03:11
I guess it all depends on what the actual date/year it is? 🤷‍♀️ I'm not blindly trusting anyone...but...there's so much we DON'T know...that to try to decipher some of these timelines is like chasing my tail.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 October, 03:53
We have been under covert military operation for.the last two.yrars giving us the impression of ' normal life'. What is coming, I believe is going to be a more Militarized Discipline. There can't be any behaviour tolerated in gray areas till this is is TOTALLY over, because THIS IS WAR. Make no mistake about it, the ones who have gone to great effort to cull humanity have no reservations on using any other weapon or means to kill. And opportunities to do so have to be denied them. At this point, what I can do is pray, enlighten and be patient. Come to AU anytime to be lifted up. We are light in the darkness.
🕊