Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
American Patriot @LoverofLord
06 February, 07:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
THANK YOU ALL FOR ENDING MY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FOR NOW I UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH! IT ALL MAKES SENSE. DETAILS WILL FILL IN BUT THE PICTURE IS CLEAR! YOU ARE BRAVE AND I AM GRATEFUL! TRUE PATRIOTS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
06 February, 07:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What's happening in Russia? " a car warehouse" fire 🔥?   Wikileaks🔍 Krasnoyarsk ☑️external https://search.wikileaks.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulof Love @Souloflove
05 February, 10:20

In it together!!! 🐸

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 February, 05:35

Laura Beltran @Wilburkitty
05 February, 03:40

Thank you to all of you. I was lost and afraid until I found all of you. You have given me hope in this time of darkness .

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 February, 03:14

awesome!!!

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
05 February, 03:07

Born in Light.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
05 February, 02:35

love this!!

Billy Red @BillyRed
05 February, 12:57

I don't know who created this but i'm going to got get this made into an army patch and wear it on my uniform. Amazing patch!!! And if anyone knows who did this. Please. Can they make a similar one but a "Nuclear information division", and a dropping nuke of info [100111010] in the middle. Would be highly appriciated WWG1WGA🇬🇷🇨🇾🇺🇸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:42

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Charlie Discusses Latest Updates Updates with Nicholas Veniamin - YouTube

?E M A I L R E G I S T E R: http://www.nicholasveniamin.com/?B I T C H U T E: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jcOs2EA1BUJH/?Y O U T U B E: http://NickV....

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 February, 08:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I wanted so much to believe that what Charlie read would happen. Here it is 8:24pm ET on February 5, 2021 - and CNN and all the rest are still on the air blasting the world with lies. I still have faith that their is a plan - I just wish it would show on the surface. Very disheartening. 😞

Law & Physics @physics171
05 February, 08:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Perfect. Thank you.

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
05 February, 11:42

I need a patch for my biker vest!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 11:19

🐸🐸🐸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 11:11

these are correct too! #wwg1wga 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 11:04

I had a dream sequence with this exact look to it

Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 February, 10:47

🙌🏻😍