rolandkhan @rolandkhan
02 October, 08:30
If FE triggers you, that is cognitive dissonance. Nobody can prove the globe, it's never been done. You have a choice to either KNOW the truth, or continue BELIEVING a fantasy.

"If you think you know things, but you really only believe them, you're lost."

https://odysee.com/EddieA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 October, 08:46
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Flat Earth does not trigger me.

I do find; however, that both the Flat Earthers & the Globers are equally RIGID in their beliefs.

The thing I struggle with is, Flat Earth is under an impenetrable dome. A dome is a prison. The wardens at the moment are demons - placed here by God by BTW (always struggle with that) - but when God takes it all back from the demons, we are still going to be in a cage. If there is more beyond the firmament, are not Flat Earthers the least bit curious?

I think rather than ascribe to one belief/theory/idea (or whatever) we should be open to any “variation on a theme.”

The Bible has been altered and books removed & withheld, & written and re-written by psychopaths who are in turn puppetted by demons. For this reason, it (the Bible) cannot be held up as defininitive evidence of “flat earth” - at best it is only a guide. How can we put our complete faith in a book that has been so altered by evil? I trust in God first - the Book is secondary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
02 October, 08:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Simply going with our observations and experiments, the earth is flat. To say otherwise is to go against what we see and experience, and therefore the burden of proof is 100% on [them], and they have never met that burden of proof.

If people want to leave behind what we see and experience, and instead replace it with the fantasy that's come from the imaginations of the "the experts," that is of their own free will.

As for being curious as to "what's beyond," of course we are, but that doesn't mean we can just speculate and/or go along with what the liars and deceivers have told us.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
I cannot argue with you - all of this comes down to a choice; specifically what to believe.

The observable area that humanity resides on is “flat” - on a large enough globe there are areas - with certain boundaries that are flat.

I am not declaring my position either way.

We will know the truth of everything soon enough. Until then, EVERYTHING except that which is within the LIMITED bounds of our observation is theory.

Bottom line, we all need to be careful about declaring others to be wrong when our facts are based on a limited range of what is observable.

I’ve been guilty of this in the past and trust me, foot in mouth is not a good look.
09:14 AM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
02 October, 09:32
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Just like any of [their] other deceptions, we are to call it out and expose it.

Is it not worth exposing the fact that everything [they] use as "proof", and claim "only works on a globe," actually isn't proof at all and works on another model?

Would this have mattered during the last few centuries when [they] used these to convince the people, and there were many experts still arguing against [them]?

Are these not the very things we point to and expose in [their] deceptions today?

I'm not arguing, I don't get into back-and-forths anymore. Simply trying to get others to examine where and who their beliefs came from.

It really is a choice between what civilizations have known for thousands of years coinciding with our own senses and experience...or following pseudoscience and the imaginings of those with the intent to deceive and control you.

One side deals with facts...the other w/ lies.
🙏🤗

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 October, 09:44
Again, no argument here.

Great exchange - thank you! 😀🙏🏻