Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 October, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 October, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 October, 06:15

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
02 October, 06:05
I was ascared 🤣🐶

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 October, 06:02
🤣🤣🤣

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 October, 04:02
9:14 number meaning, R E S P E C T 🎶 yourself, YOU are important, Trust that 💛

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
02 October, 03:53
Thats Awesome 😂🐸

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 03:49
🙃

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 October, 03:48
DoG...

NEO ONE @Neo
02 October, 03:47
😂🤣😂

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 October, 03:46
ok you got me smiling bigly😁😁😁

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 October, 03:12
😲😱😬

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 October, 01:54
That right there … would definitely terrify me

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 October, 01:34
I think I’ll have to hold the knife, lol.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 October, 01:33

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 October, 01:08
hope that knife is silver 😂😂😂😂😂

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 October, 12:49
R. O. T. F. L. M. A. O🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣‼️‼️‼️‼️

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
02 October, 11:47

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 October, 11:47
Timestamp 9:14 = Q 914
>>613114 (6+1+3+1+1+4 = 16)

See Q Post 16 image "Get the popcorn..."

Video Length :11 = Q 11
Anonymous 10/29/2017 23:20:11
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

CAPS of Q Post 11 Gematria:

Donald Trump Why You Not
Smiling In Your Pictures 600

Lab Confirmation Of The
Lie There Is No Covid19
There Is No Virus 600

The Solution Is Killing
The Builders Of Mystery
Babylon 600

Nostradamus Effect You
Also Can Call
Selffulfilling Prophecy 600

As Your Wizard I Hearby
Decree The Land Of Oz
Will Forever Be Free 600

The U S Government Is Not
Qualified To Govern Its
People 600
ern Its
People 600

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
02 October, 11:27
and my regal grand-dog

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
02 October, 11:16
Lol😅💞

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 October, 11:13
🤣😂🤣

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 October, 11:20
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
😅

Vicki Lord @Vlord
02 October, 11:12
I LOVE all the furry pics! I'm furry family member-less at present, waiting for a new one to pick me. This feeds the addiction! lol
Thank You ❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 October, 11:05
😂 VK

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 October, 10:49
😂🤣 beware of dogs with knives

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
02 October, 10:48
🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 October, 10:45

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 October, 10:59
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

LeLe John @Grace1125
02 October, 10:43
i like the knife 🥰

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 October, 10:41
😂🤣 So adorable.

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
02 October, 10:40
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏😊