Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 September, 12:46
Wonder what is next on the agenda...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 September, 01:43
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Climate change emergency lockdowns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 September, 01:45
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Of course, Victoria will be first!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 September, 02:34
So sorry😘

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 October, 12:04
Im the other side of Oz but my heart breaks for Victorians, their puppet master is more psycho than ours!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 October, 03:05
They all will pay dearly for this, no question. Hard to live through it.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
While we havent been as affected as others (living rural) our eldest missed out on so much in her last 2 years at school, so many major events cancelled because of the flu, it is ridiculous.
11:03 PM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 October, 01:15
I had a couple of kiddos working for me that were like sons... I told them to start having a prom each year starting on the 7th yr (after graduation) each year having one of the milestones. And then for 10yr reunion have Senior Prom and Graduation.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 October, 07:29
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
That is a great idea! My daughters Ball was the one event that fell in between lockdowns so went ahead - though strictly students only. It was the camps, week in the city and other activities that were all cancelled.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 October, 01:03
It is ridiculous, putting it mildly, but the children have suffered much through this time. It’s always they who are targets, those cowards who do this are despicable.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 October, 07:30
I agree, my son has a speech therapist and they are now run off their feet with young kids because of these stupid masks and lockdowns and school cancelled etc, it is just disgusting what has happened.