Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
JUST IN - Spike protein detected in the brain and heart in deceased man after mRNA injection, a peer-reviewed case report published in the top journal "Vaccines" shows.

"The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-...
05:16 PM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i can hear pisst levels risning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
01 October, 06:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
01 October, 05:33
My husband is 76 and has Parkinsons. i am so grateful that he did get the jab.

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
01 October, 06:06
In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication
Left out the most important word did. NOT. NOT get the jab

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 October, 05:25
I am thankful everyday I did not give in to the pressures of taking the death jab. My friends and family could not understand why I did not comply, but I am proud of myself that I stood my ground!