Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.
A little goes a long way.
08:15 AM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 October, 11:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
02 October, 11:23
I have heard not so nice things about Olivia Wilde

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 October, 11:09

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 October, 11:03
Yes, it really does. I tell my son, when someone compliments you and you don’t know what to do, just say thank you. It’s really that simple. Acknowledge the gesture.

A smile also makes others smile, sometimes. Not everyone is ready to accept the message. Thus it’s better to give, than recieve.

Keep moving forward, one step at a time, and smile.

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
02 October, 10:52
Thanks for sharing 🙏 Made me cry 😢 I didnt know what the def of an Incel was. lookded it up … a man who is Involuntary Celibate. That is a very sad place to be without the liove of a woman, but you want to have that. That sure opens up an incredible amount of topics to talk about.

Thought orhers might like to see more of the interview …I will try to find the entire interview.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
02 October, 11:00
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Jordan Petterson full interview with PM …

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 October, 06:10
Thank You VK 💖 Beautiful message and Man With Courage ✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 05:57
Jordan knows, he's one of us

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
,and You are our Jordan❤️🪖

I must say I have this level of emotions
I let them run through me, and I expand space where truth can take flight

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
02 October, 12:42
Meant to also say thanks VK-So thankful for you! ❤️😎

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
02 October, 12:30
This broke my heart...For multiple reasons.... I will take Jordan's words to heart & most certainly pray for him.

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
01 October, 09:18
i love that man. One of the most kind, intelligent & well-spoken men of our time. May he be blessed, for what he is trying to do. 💕

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
01 October, 05:07
At a small town fair in Northern Maine:
One stand with the banner: Toxic Masculinity.
A large and growing crowd of all females around.
Topic of a very lively discussion was gun control.
A single female pleading for gun control against the entire rest of crowd.
Mr Toxic and his gorgeous wife made my day. The picture of health. Good show!
Be loud.
Make your voices heard.

Ragia HRH @HRH
01 October, 04:17
♥️♥️♥️ 🥺🥺🥺 ♥️♥️♥️

Red Edge @Rededge
01 October, 04:10
'powerful'
God bless him 💕

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 October, 02:50
I seen this awhile ago and cried with him.

For sharing, I will share a story with you VK, I will shorten as much as possible

A young man came to work for me with a company, he was rough but eager to work and that was all I needed

My VP was the kind of Narcissist that would do bad things and then scapegoat an employee to cover his tracks

He used the young man to stab me in the back, the young man was ambitious and fell for the hype

I went to another company, stole all the clients and employees from the previous company as they all trusted my word

I met the young man again one day. he was in rough shape. I asked him if he needed a job, he said "would you hire me again?" I told him to get a haircut, shave and be in my office Monday

Long story short he wet on to become my best field supervisor. He has another job now making 80k a year and is looking to start a family and takes care of his father.

1/2 Cont...

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 October, 03:01
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
2/2

What was not obvious to me but was to the Christ within was

The day this young man was born, his narsistic mother left his father to raise their 5 kids plus 2 of hers

The Father had a job 3 wks on 3 wks off with an oil company, which left the sisters to raise this baby, my guy

The young man had abandonment issues I was not aware of at first, issues I knew myself well.

Forgiveness, Love and understanding were required for him to heal. Not much really

He praises me to this day but I humbly consider what I did as very small compared to the Saint his Father was. I only hoped that I had answered his Father's prayers in some small way

The story;

Things are put in your path in life that you have the strength to overcome

Then

You are tested in life, to become the Angel for someone, you yourself, never had

🙏❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 October, 02:38
A Good Man. Being honest, with a huge compassionate heart for those who do not find the words as easily.
I feel his warmth in response to cold questioning.
Melt the ice.
The world needs more courage, compassion, thank you VK and Jordan Peterson.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 October, 02:48
Mornin VK 🥰
Love is still the answer! ❤️ Encouragement! kind words mean so much! And when that happens, The smile goes from the face, to the Brain, and finally to the Amazing Heart! ❤️😍
The Soul!! Our Very Beings!! Smart Man!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 October, 02:17
GMVK.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
01 October, 01:25
"You're a net force for good if you want to be."
Taking this with me❤️

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
01 October, 01:13
Good day VK! What a beautiful world it would be...💖

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
01 October, 01:09
VK, you always have the right thing at the right time.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
01 October, 01:08
❤️❤️❤️.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
01 October, 01:03
Jordon has found God and truly understands the evil we are fighting here on Earth.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 October, 01:00
Good morning VK and fabulous Patriot Warriors

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 October, 12:59
Wow and Good Morning, VK!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 October, 12:16
video 2:55 > 3 >< 111
Learn to read the map = multiple meanings.
The map to the heart, kindness & respect for others in need.
I’m so grateful to be part of the AU family 🙌

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
01 October, 11:56
❤️Good day VK and all AU. Smile, be kind, listen.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 October, 11:47
good morning VK
I cried listening to that.
There is so much healing to come, for one & all.
🙌❤️🙌

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 October, 11:33
Jordans lectures to his students in Canada are very enlightening. I enjoy his perspectives - this clip of the interview was touching.

We are ALL ONE!! ‘A human being is not one who looks like a human being - it is one who acts like one’. ~Jose Silva

Jordan is reaching out to young men in a way that empowers them and does not demoralize them - uplifting humanity one connection at at time!! Beautiful!! We ALL have the POWER to UPLIFT people in our orbit and atmosphere!!! 🙏 ❤️ 🦅

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
01 October, 11:08
Good Morning V.K.! Yes, in a world where we can choose to do anything… pls be kind. Sometimes we may be the only positive someone encounters for the day! WWGA1WGA Hugs! God Bless!

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
01 October, 10:59
Good morning VK!!