Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
01 October, 11:00
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
I was a waitress for 35 years. Rarely called off because my immune system was exposed to everything from handling silverware and straws... if I did feel something coming on, I told myself I was getting better, or just allergies... I always bounced back. Sept 2019 was a little dif. Urgent care and then suggested to go to the ER. I went home instead and nuraed myself back to normalcy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
01 October, 12:50
Thus, the word 'spell' or 'spelling' words, to use in witchcraft for placing spells on people. Words are powerful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
01 October, 12:47
So True....Right Now we are all Detoxing...and heading towards Recovery.....Wellness !💙

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 October, 12:19
Very strange that I would see this post today. Huh...

God Wins @Nous
30 September, 09:27
Exactly my current situation. Stopped some bad habits and now all of a sudden i started coughing, nose getting blocked etc. I immediately knew i was releasing the toxins from my body instead of thinking i was starting to get sick.
Starting to heal instead of starting to get sick

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 September, 07:02
So True!! I work with a few addicts/alcoholics. I do not agree with AA asking encouraging you to say "...I'm so and so and I Am an alcoholic...". I encourage them to say "I Am Recovering...". To me, if you own the decease, whatever it is, the decease, in turn, owns you. Don't give it that power.