Pray for my family and I and ALL who are in the path of this storm please - we are under a tornado watch for the next 8+ hours and we lost electricity.

ThanQ AU family!!!

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

MAGA PATRIOT - Truth Seeker - Researcher - Be KIND-Love one another-Be the change you want to see in the world - 17 - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

ThanQ AU family!! We made it through - today is a new day full of love, adventure and self discovery!!! I appreciate ALL your support and replies, it made a BIG difference and helped me through the storm!!! I appreciate you ALL and have much gratitude and respect for my AU family!! Much LOVE to ALL! πŸ™ πŸ’•

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 230k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜22); WINNING

πŸ’™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sending prayers for protection and peace light angelπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

πŸ™

MAGA PATRIOT - Truth Seeker - Researcher - Be KIND-Love one another-Be the change you want to see in the world - 17 - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Electricity is back on for now. ThanQ prayer warriors. We are in NC and still have a long way to go!!

Prayers of LOVE and PEACE to ALL in the path of the storm!! May the storm lessen and the strength diminish - Almighty Father thank you for hearing and answering our prayers!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

Patriot Mama, Glory to God, Conservative, Red-Pilled. Kicked off Twit 3x & I've run out of phone #s to verify accounts. So here I am!

You got this honey. It’s only a cat one. It’ll be intense but you will make it through. We are praying for you and I pray cover with the blood of Jesus Over you and the whole region!

On my journey, test of the soul. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Dear God, please with your divine hand protect Lightangel & family, and all those dealing with intensely awful hurricane. Save every soul, help us help each other! Please send miracles to all! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❀️❀️❀️❀️ #SaveourChildren

praying the tornadoes do not come near your area. Please keep a watchful eye on the weather for my families home was destroyed by tornado a few years ago.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€œAnywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.” Diana πŸ’ž

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Denver Digital Soldier. Kicked Off Twitter 5X. Q is real and a new world is coming. MAGA, Starseed-in-training. The best is yet to come.

Prayers for God’s protection and guidance.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praying for you and your family Lightangel!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™