LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Pray for my family and I and ALL who are in the path of this storm please - we are under a tornado watch for the next 8+ hours and we lost electricity.

ThanQ AU family!!!
02:09 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
01 October, 10:44
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
ThanQ AU family!! We made it through - today is a new day full of love, adventure and self discovery!!! I appreciate ALL your support and replies, it made a BIG difference and helped me through the storm!!! I appreciate you ALL and have much gratitude and respect for my AU family!! Much LOVE to ALL! πŸ™ πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
30 September, 03:32
πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 September, 03:14
sending prayers for protection and peace light angelπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Sue Briggs @SueB369
30 September, 03:12
πŸ™

30 September, 03:09
Electricity is back on for now. ThanQ prayer warriors. We are in NC and still have a long way to go!!

Prayers of LOVE and PEACE to ALL in the path of the storm!! May the storm lessen and the strength diminish - Almighty Father thank you for hearing and answering our prayers!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 September, 03:08
You got this honey. It’s only a cat one. It’ll be intense but you will make it through. We are praying for you and I pray cover with the blood of Jesus Over you and the whole region!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 03:07
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Dear God, please with your divine hand protect Lightangel & family, and all those dealing with intensely awful hurricane. Save every soul, help us help each other! Please send miracles to all! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
30 September, 03:04
πŸ™

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
30 September, 03:00
praying the tornadoes do not come near your area. Please keep a watchful eye on the weather for my families home was destroyed by tornado a few years ago.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 September, 02:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 September, 02:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
30 September, 02:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sista Sue @SC18835410
30 September, 02:28
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 September, 02:25
Prayers for God’s protection and guidance.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 September, 02:18
Praying for you and your family Lightangel!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 September, 02:14
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™