Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 September, 12:06
Product of the edits to Smith-Mundt.

Bonus NASA shirt in our face.

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 September, 05:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes Sir !
its a Huuuge!!! if U will , Shit sandwich and where all Gonna hav to take a bite! of it!
the only way to get rid of it! IMHO is Bite , Chew, Swallow, Repeat until its Finished. Sir.
TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 05:03
🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂Fookin facts. I was impatient thirty years ago, properly assessed myself and realized I would likely be super impatient the rest of my fookin life. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 05:03
🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂Fookin facts. I was impatient thirty years ago, properly assessed myself and realized I would likely be super impatient the rest of my fookin life. lol

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
30 September, 12:18
Accurate, but still feels like an understatement somehow.