Digital Soldier @Digitalsoldier17
29 September, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 September, 05:47
In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
I think I have all the E-4B's in operation followed. There's only two that have been active for some time. One at the present is at Joint Base Andrews, the other keeps changing location & callsign & is the most active.

THOR21 at JB Andrews. REG74-0787 (not so active).
WHALE99 at Northwest Arkansas Nat AP REG 73-1676

Reg 75-0125 I haven't seen for a long time.
Reg 73-1677 was once quite active, not seen for ages.

ADIOS44 a C17 just landed at LA.

https://globe.adsbexchange...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 September, 10:23
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Adios ( GOODBYE) 44??? Obummer was POTUS 44. 🤔

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
30 September, 08:16
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I'm following a lot of interesting planes. You wouldn't believe the 'coincidences' in callsigns and squawks.

#11 TwinTowers [their] number
#12 Bank code etc #Santa
#61 #62 #63 #jfk years
#23 #pain
#46 #jfkjr

These were around 21-23rd September. ⤵️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 September, 09:38
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Very interesting! What tracker do you use. I have one where I track the planes that are spraying chemtrails.

Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it