Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 September, 10:10
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
This is a test. The โ€œthink for yourselfโ€ test.

Everything going on around us is false. All of it.

One group deceives to further their own interests by hoping we will believe their lies.

The other group lies to teach us that everything outside of ourselves is a lie, and that to seek what to think by look outside of ourselves (rather than looking within) is the surest way to be deceived.

The real answers are found by going within - which is where you find God by the way. We have access
to the truth - but itโ€™s not โ€œout thereโ€ it lies within.

We have to learn to quiet our minds, and to trust the voice we hear inside - when we finally start to listen to it.

Want to be disappointed and let down? Keep looking for what to think and what believe in the words of others. Do this, and you will NEVER fail to be deceived and disappointed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
I trust GOD and his plan and no other. i have JESUS in my heart and its what keeps me going. i am not afraid to say that GOD has blessed me bigly over the years. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
10:16 AM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 September, 10:18
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Me too brother, me too.

So, we walk away from this knowing the what happens โ€œout thereโ€ is irrelevant - so why would we stress about it? ๐Ÿ˜‰