Good Morning Patriots.

Sending some positive vibes to Florida.
They sure need it.
07:34 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
my college roommate lives near sarasota, FL. storm turned, trees down, but her home spared. we both were in tornado so many years ago and lost all in moments. but you don’t have so much when you are young. not like families with kids who have worked for years to make their home. or older ones on fixed incomes who may not have the means to rebuild. ty God for so many lives saved. for the new world to come, a new beginning ✨please provide the help now to get them by

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 September, 11:26
We should also send the people at Mar-a-lago some positive vibes. I always see signs of their witchcraft trying to take the boss down.

Not today, Satan. Not today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
30 September, 07:15
🙏

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
30 September, 06:54
This is bad....
Hope the death toll dont go to high...but from what I see It's really bad!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 September, 06:18
Prayers for those who lost their homes and most especially their lives. 🙏🙏🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 September, 05:42
😢
I can’t even imagine what it would be like to experience this.
Sending my deepest condolences & prayers to one & all in Florida 🙌❤️🙏❤️🙌
Worse than 911 gives me creepy vibes that the storm was weaponised 😔

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 03:54
We have the perfect person for the job for reviving Florida !!!

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 04:20
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
looking forward to the 369 roleout!!!its gonna be amazing grace for all

30 September, 04:21
yes we do, our fav♥️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 September, 03:14
🙏🏼

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
30 September, 03:06
My ❤️ goes out to all the families affected by this Hurricane, my prayers go out to you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
30 September, 02:45
🙏🙏🙏

30 September, 01:14
such widespread damage, homes gone, beach erosion, will take time🤍was in tornado, terrifying, took away most all i had, but was young, single, time to regroup, some had pot that survived, so we vibed in the midst of all that mess

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 01:01
From Sea To Shining Sea

"He shall have dominion from sea to sea and from the river unto the ends of the earth."
~ Psalm 72:8

Sending BIG LOVE bigger than any ole hurricane waves !!!!!
WRWY
Let's us help you REBUILD ~~~

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
30 September, 04:19
Beyond beautiful ❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 September, 07:20
Beautiful, sending prayers to all God's people!🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
30 September, 12:41
Thank you for sharing, Vincent.
Prayers to everyone affected by Ian.
God bless Florida. 🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
30 September, 12:08
good morning 🙏🏼❤️

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
30 September, 11:56

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 September, 11:39
reminds me of Katrina..MS gulf cost areas obliterated..no power for over a month..houses completely gone..waves splashing onto I-10 5 miles inland 🙏

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 September, 11:33
Prayers up for Florida...🙏

❓Where is the Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico water?

👁️Patriots filming drained sea beds takes my breath away. Fish, all underwater AND ABOVE WATER creatures are GONE.

WHERE DID ALL THAT WATER GO?

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
30 September, 11:32
It was worse then andrew and that says alot. IT was huge and wet it will be years before we get it rebuilt but this isnt are first rodeo

James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 September, 11:30
Been there twice. Never trusted a good place to move to. I always imagined this could happen.

Im so sorry for the lives lost or destroyed by this storm.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 September, 11:28
🙏🙏🙏

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
30 September, 11:25
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
30 September, 11:26
The "FLIP" is inbound soon... Positive Vibes & Pray 🙏

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
30 September, 11:23
I wonder if this was created/ allowed to happen to clean out the tunnels under Disney World and perhaps other existing tunnels?

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
30 September, 11:22
Praying for the people there🙏❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 September, 11:22
Good morning VK. Praying for all. 🙏🙏🙏

Richie Richard @Richie
30 September, 11:13
Positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
30 September, 11:12
🙏Praying for the good people of Florida

The guy saying "worse than 911" was weird.
And "Time Square" sounds more like NY

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
30 September, 11:09
Times Square is in NY...WT?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 11:14
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Fort Myers Beach. https://www.tripadvisor.co...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 September, 11:05
GOOD Mourning doves (just now)