Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
This video of Mrs. V was posted on Telegram a few days back.

Brought tears to my eyes hearing Veronica’s beautiful message and seeing her contagious smile.

Our world needs many more Veronica(s). ❤️🥰❤️
07:04 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
17 October, 10:01
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 October, 09:56
Love her so much. A true patriot of patriots!
💝🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
02 October, 03:33
💕

Kyle Patriot @SheepNoMore11
30 September, 07:07
The People's Bridge - Going Strong - YouTube

The People's Bridge in Chicago, Illinois is going strong. Veronica Wolski is a true Patriot. She always shares her message with Chicago, waking up one Patri...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 October, 09:06
In response Kyle Patriot to his Publication
❤️she was a great influencer, she made me want to love more, be kind more, and stay positive. I have anger vibes sometimes that are dark, I looked up to Veronica for sure she is an angel😇

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
30 September, 06:33
where was flynn was she was dying in the hospital. flynn didnt do a thing to help her and she called him friend. hes a traitor. lin wood tried to help her. and he didnt even know her the hospital wouldnt release her. its a shame she believed in a man that betrsyed her and his country. rip veronica.

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 09:03
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Flynn and V are family if I am correct:) the best is yet to come

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
30 September, 06:17
Veronica lives eternally in our hearts and in the heart of our Great Nation under God!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
30 September, 04:46
😇❤️🙏

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 September, 03:37
I miss her soo much!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 September, 12:43
Love V so much!!!! I could listen to her heart all day.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 12:43
🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🥰🙏🏼
❤️❤️❤️

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
30 September, 12:12

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
30 September, 11:47

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 September, 11:28
Every life matters and we should all do our part in some way.

You never know when the truth seed you sow,
Will take root in a heart, beginning to grow.
Just do your part, in this world so in need,
Keep sowing the truth seed after seed.
😇

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
30 September, 10:59

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:34
Such a beautiful Patriot!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 September, 10:30
Gods Angels are everywhere!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
30 September, 09:44
She must be on all our minds. Was watching some of her videos and saving some pics this week, just in case they remove her TG channel.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 September, 09:40
Janice Joplin is alive in my mind!

Judy Anonette @biju
30 September, 09:16
Thank you so much for sharing this! I am keeping the video! I miss her so much!

Judy Anonette @biju
30 September, 09:16
Thank you so much for sharing this! I am keeping the video! I miss her so much!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 September, 09:18
Veronica sure was a giver.
A one of a kind bridge asset to the world, if you will.

A true Patriot that loved her work.
We all miss hearing her voice everyday ❤️

Veronica mentions her letters are 24” x 14”

Q2414 (VIP Patriot…)

You can call her anytime you like but her name is Veronica :)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 September, 01:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
*any name you like. thought for sure I proofread that.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 September, 08:45
I hope wherever Miss Veronica is that she has joy, love, and the peace of God!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 September, 08:37
I really miss her ❤️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 September, 08:25

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 September, 08:43
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
That made me laugh out loud! True Patriot!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 September, 10:16
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I love this!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 September, 07:32
I really miss her spunk! She was such a wonderful real-time example of strength and tenacity. She straight up showed that everyone COULD make a difference, no matter the circumstance. God Bless her soul!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 September, 07:25
MORNING PATROITS!
Ms Vernical😤Showing US how too Get It Done!

( ( ( ( ( . ) ) ) ) )

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
30 September, 07:17

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
30 September, 07:13

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 September, 08:01
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Monroe aged a touch.
Think she might be resting on Anon Island....

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 September, 07:07
💞💞