Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 04:31
Big news for Ripple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
29 September, 05:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
29 September, 05:32
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
yes the crypto Market is completely out of my comfort zone sadly I have no interest so I guess I'll just be at the bottom of the Heap the poorest of the poor and I'll just eat out of the trash eventually

Only people mentioned by RickRareBreeed in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
30 September, 09:13
In response Burt Ashley to his Publication
yep that's right choices... though certainly I do feel sometimes I'm too stupid to understand it too. but whatever every time I think about it I hear this phrase in my mindseye $1 equals one life. but hey look at it this way I'm going to be working 46 hours in 3 days so that's exciting that means I can pay my bills and still have a car and eat real food this week awesome choices are great... I'll just be dog tired. choices