Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGENEWS Telegram - 4:07pm Eastern...

⚡️80 MILLION PLUS VOTES? IMPORTANT REMARKS AT FEMA, DURING A MASSIVE NATURAL DISASTER:

LESS THAN 300 VIEWS AND UNDER 30 'LIKES' as of 4:07pmET

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

###

https://t.me/georgenews/52...
08:58 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 September, 01:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Let's get an update on the stats for this video.

Over 9 hours ago it aired, we have:

121 Likes

Imagine the dislike count...

I think this says a LOT without words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 September, 12:54
"no shit sherlock" sounds like 107 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
29 September, 11:45
I made alternative plans of sheltering, when needed. They had us set up to go to the schools and with 👆🏻knowing what I know... just don’t trust em. I sense this disaster will be used on top of others to come...contributing to their evil agenda of “control”. Lord we just want to take care of our homesteads and help others when needed, not be herded away from the Florida and California beautiful beaches into their “controlled” cities. The handwriting is on the wall.

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
29 September, 09:20
That is WILD. Literally no one cares what this man has to say. lol

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
29 September, 09:18
He probably only got 300 votes too 😂

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
29 September, 09:15
I work for a MAJOR hotel corporate office I will tell you this FEMA during a disaster screw over the displaced guest & often times leave the “guest” to foot the bill its so sad! can you say money laundering