Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 September, 05:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 September, 08:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Jason, is the green circle supposed to be moving around dizzily?😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 September, 08:43
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Sometimes… 😉😁

I love you Jason. I have the rona...thus the moving circle. But, I'll be the first to say...I have a lot of work to do on the ego side. Work in progress. Have a great evening.
08:52 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 September, 09:42
Hey Cindy, I hope you feel better soon...
Love you!!

29 September, 09:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
What a beautiful flower Charlie. Thank you for you kind words!

29 September, 09:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
And you know I love you too! Hope you and the Mrs. and doing just fine.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 September, 09:22
Please get well soon! I was a sick somebody 1.5 months ago. 14 days before I began to recover. God bless you with healing and health.
Be safe.
God speed.

29 September, 09:30
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thank you kindly. I'm so sorry you were sick for a while. I just thought I would breeze right through it. I haven't had the flu or even a cold for as long as I can remember. My family members get the flu shot each year, and get the flu each year. It has knocked me for a loop!❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 September, 08:57
As for “ego work” - we all have it. The work never ends, but it DOES get easier! 😀

29 September, 09:03

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 September, 08:56
I LOVE YOU TOO!! 😀❤️

Try to get some Ivermectin… I promise you, it works.

Praying you are quickly recovered and yourself again soon.

29 September, 09:01
Thank you friend. I tried ivermectin for 2 days and I was so sore from the body aches I stopped. I don't know if I should start it again, is it too late?