Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 01:26
😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 September, 04:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Zombies, wow, it's true.

I wonder what happens to the soul if the body died first and was without a heartbeat for days.

If it was reanimated artificially, I am curious now if these children's come back with the same personalities. The AI in the nanotech could capture memories.

They have soul/consciousness capturing and transferring tech now too. It's all frequencies at the end of the day.

We need to learn more.

A few days ago I was reading more on this nanotech, AI and 5 G and wondered if they could just upload people who had a shot with it, into a quantum computer and keep them held there indefinitely.

I read the Iron Mountain Report, written in 1954 in the early 2000s. It was an elaborated version of Agenda 30, at least 30 some pages. It included uploading everyone's consciousness into a computer.

We must prioritize living with the organic world as it is and pray. The Amish will inherit the earth. Say NO to all things transhumanism. Take zeolites and boron.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
This is an analysis of a later report.

https://www.commentary.org...
07:21 PM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 September, 09:28
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Who talks like this? Who thinks like this? Who are these beings?
This is not human.

From your link-

"The surrogates for war described in the Report, secondly, seem to have been picked at least partly for their shock value, in order to demonstrate the amorality—or “military-style objectivity,” as the Report calls it—of war researchers. It should be pointed out, however, that civilized surrogates for war are quite conceivable: aggression could be displaced onto national sport matches as well as onto blood games; public welfare schemes that cost 50 billion dollars a year could be formulated, and tax policies could be devised to deal with the business cycle. Federal job creation programs could eliminate juvenile delinquency more effectively than shipping youngsters off to war. And the Pill, not to mention the practice of voluntary birth control that comes with affluence, is as proficient as war in reducing excess population."

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 September, 02:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
billyboygates, fauci, epstein, soros, klaus schwab, the khazarian mafia, nazis of all sorts, the pilgrim society, rothschilds, rockefellers....and all those who are controlling them.