Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Big insight today:
- Babylon is based on contracts: defines the relationship between the parties but is unforgiving, merciless, graceless
- God is based on covenants: defines the relationship to what is true and righteous, and 'the way' of repentance to deal with failure, being loving in nature

Nearly all marriages are contracts anchored in mind/body as "enhanced mutual service agreements". It starts with infatuation, but they grow spiritually at different rates and directions. The parties are unhappy and they frequently divorce based on actual or perceived violations of the contract.

A marital relationship based on a covenant has both parties committed to worship the same thing, and to purge their lives of that which is false or immoral. They are heading towards the same place, and naturally find themselves in closer alignment. There is no contract.

A "Christian marriage" as commonly performed is just a Babylonian contract with songs and prayers in front of a costumed man.
02:42 PM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
28 September, 07:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
As a recovering catholic, it took me awhile to forgive myself for two failed marriages. Today, I have a Divine connection to Our Creator and I allow myself to be human.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 September, 07:25
✅ we are so far removed from Gods covenants and so deep into Babylonian slavery we ask the state permission to marry and pay for a license to do so. Fuckery at a high level.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
28 September, 07:23
So very true!!! Marriage is a sacred covenant, a sacrament, a spiritual path. Lived and approached in the right way, it promises to be the embodiment of the very 'bridal chamber' Jesus talked about. The merging of the di-poles of creation in LOVE. The sacred union achieved through service and giving of yourself, reigniting the light and life of God and the Christ in the beautiful heart-space of the Holy Family. A truly worthy endeavor!!!

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
28 September, 06:35
Being Eternal Sovereign Beings, we "worship" no one nor any thing!!
Each of us is a Fractal of The Whole. If two people make the decision to share each other's lives, it has nothing to do with anybody else's "rules"!! IMO 😉

MvA_r @MvA_r
28 September, 02:55
God 'knows' (while a contracts lacks these traits)
Rebirth
Redemption
Forgiving
and more
Compassion

Godly Man @WWCUE
28 September, 02:49
Exactly right. My wife and I plan an annulment of the contract this falll, and to be re-married in our family Bible with witnesses.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
28 September, 02:46
🎯