LQve Trump @LoveTump
My health insurance is going up to $1850 PER MONTH in 2023!!!
That is for me and my 2 boys under 26!
Hubby has different plan.

O U C H
01:02 PM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
28 September, 03:16
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I work for the largest one. Total scam. Drop it and go find an independent insurance company...they are popping up everywhere.
BCBS is shady as all F$#k! and a completely woke company. Im staying until the Scamdemic is proven to be what it is...then Im suing them for discriminating against me...wont let me in their buildings cuz im unvaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 September, 03:07
Me and hubby don't have one. We decided after the first year of Obama Care to drop it, and we did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
28 September, 02:09
Insurance is the biggest Racket Scam going. Only thing on earth people are Forced and Coerced to buy By LAW.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 September, 03:06
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
I thought the supreme court ruled the penalty as unconstitutional. How can the states do it without challenge?

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 September, 01:31
Look at Liberty or Medishare or another group share. Many are exempt from penalties/requirements. I used and had good luck. How do they expect you to pay that??! Also what someone else posted, the primary care groups. Just make sure you aren't going with something that hits you at tax time. Make sure they are exempt, that's all.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 September, 01:13
as said a few days

ZERO here in Spain .

but slowy are changin or health system by the " capitalist predatory " that is yours

until now i never payed a penny for health

i have sperieced some of these ULTRA EXPENSIE health conditions as child that make broke a entire family

SO .. ITS A SCAM CONFIRMED

40 years has worked FREE HEALTH FOR EVERYBODY in Spain with no problems of any kind

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 September, 01:09
Can u shop for out of state plans that your doctors will accept? Some have done so.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
28 September, 01:06
I'm looking into this route now. :

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 September, 01:03
I think Trump will have a plan for all of us, which might even be free. I would pay monthly and not in advance.