Bernie 2016 turned #MAGA supporter after 2016 Wikileaks emails & Q. Canada->Taiwan->U.S. Computer Engineer/Small Biz Owner/Startup Founder

It's that time of year again where I have to choose a health plan for my family. $1700/month for health insurance premiums for a family of four - that's the amount I have to pay out of pocket.

When you work for a large corporation, the health insurance premiums are 2 to 3 times lower than this. When you work for yourself or for a small company, like I have the past decade and a half, it's crazy high.

Our family is healthy and we just about never go to the doctor (I don't even have a primary). WE ARE PAYING THE COST FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.

Since I've been with my husband, we've paid A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS in health insurance premiums for something we never use because we take health into our own hands. The only reason I keep doing this is because we have two young kids, and there's always that "what if"...

The insurance industry is possibly the root of all evil.

We have gone the Direct Primary Care route, completely outside of the health insurance racket. Hubby and I pay $80 each per month and have 24/7/365 access to our Dr. We never pay a co-pay and we get same day appts or can call, text, email our Dr directly anytime. It has been wonderful, like having an on call country Dr. They do in office lab work for around $5 per draw, have a small in office pharmacy if needed for antibiotics/etc and they have negotiated much lower rates with other specialty offices if we need to somewhere else. This is patient led and directed care, not beholden to the corproate health care monsters.

We found our provider by browsing the directory here:

https://dpcalliance.org/directory

In response Mandy Brake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Thank you. My daughter and her family are in great need of this.

FAITH-FAMILY-FREEDOM-PATRIOT-INTJ-NINJA-LEO - I don't suffer fools well & have been told my spirit animal is a flame throwing lion.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

You're welcome, hope it helps! :)

(1) Show this thread

Thanks so much for sharing that!! There is one about an hour from my house

FAITH-FAMILY-FREEDOM-PATRIOT-INTJ-NINJA-LEO - I don't suffer fools well & have been told my spirit animal is a flame throwing lion.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

That's awesome! πŸ‘πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing!