Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Can anyone confirm this is at Hoover dam?

Was the water drained for a reason?
11:52 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 October, 08:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 08:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 08:48

02 October, 08:45
drought

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
29 September, 10:13
tunnels underneath Hoover Dam??

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
28 September, 05:47
There is actually 2 of them, so much symbolism, but what does it all mean? There is a lost Viking Ship near the Mexican border. DC is full of Roman/Greek buildings. Now we find ancient Egyptian artifacts displayed near Hoover dam. Almost like the history we have been taught all along is wrong....

God Wins @Nous
28 September, 11:51
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
If those were actual questions, here are some answers.

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 September, 05:42
I have heard lately that there a cities under a lot of our lakes. Could there be one under the Dam?

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 05:35
😂so many timelines

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
28 September, 04:36
Wow amazing, breath taking in our eyes mind but wouldn't that had been a fallen angel or did others truly saw real angels in another eye?

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
28 September, 04:28

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
28 September, 04:27

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 September, 02:40
What lies beneath?
https://www.snopes.com/new...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 September, 02:23

28 September, 02:22

28 September, 02:22
Baal ?

28 September, 02:20

28 September, 02:20

28 September, 02:19
I saw a short video once (pictures are from the video). I belive there are many dead people under the Hoocer Dam = sacrifices . Maybe that´s why the water was drained. Lot of weird stuff have been happening there : free masonery / black cube.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 07:18
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
In conversations about heinous acts committed in the world I routinely hear. "I don't believe they would do that."

I understand, until 2 years ago I couldn't conceive such evil occurred without us knowing. Once you come to the realization that this evil has existed, colluded, and thrived throughout human existence you begin to understand that "[they] would do that." and did do that.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 September, 01:57
was wondering the same thing when I first saw the pics with Lake Meade drained a couple of weeks ago!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 September, 01:46
G-od Day sir.
imho
TIME!/History burred?
Truth?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 September, 01:49
Can confirm, took the "Dam Tour" many years ago, and just stopped at the Lake Mead overlook a few days ago as well to see the water level first hand. [They] even put an obelisk at the rest stop. Seems they can't help themselves, the place is drripping with their symbolism. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I did have another thought though about Lake Mead being so low. Is it possible that good guys knew something nefarious would happen there? What if something had happened to Hoover Dam when the water level was at max capacity compared to now, being at a historically low level? If Lake Mead was full that scenario would have been catastrophic.

Just trying to look at things in a different way. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 October, 08:55
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Yep!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 October, 09:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
That's what keeps coming to my mind also.. 🤔

Monkey Dee @MonkeyDee17
28 September, 01:17
I read that when the bridge was dismantled in England they found 80 bodies, two of which were children.
The lake is dammed off at the Parker Dam. Although the dam is small, it is the deepest dam in the world.
If Hoover and Parker Dam fail it would be catastrophic.
This is way too close for comfort. 🙏🙏🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 September, 12:36
that's a big 10-4 and on that is at the Hoover Dam yes and it is also an Egyptian mythology pathology people you have to mentally and spiritually leave each behind we're still enslaved on a spiritual level as a collective consciousness. yes you are divine, Jesus taught us what to do. shatter spells, break generational curses and slay demons not only do we rebuke him and get him out of people but we finish them off. the Fallen ones do not like water. it's time to flip some f****** tables hallelujah praise God it's happening I can feel it God is good God is love make your own relationship with the SOURCE CREATOR creator your own personal business start thinking praying and meditating on your own you still need assistance God knows what you need and you know what you need to ask we don't need to state or the church to tell us how to relationship with our creator frankly it's none of their business. and I'm not going to take advice from people who are inappropriate with children

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 12:37
Nana understands that Hoover Dam, 3 Gorges Dam and the London Bridge at Lake Havasu AZ are owned by the City of London,

Nana had visions last year of a gigantic underwater exposion and a vision of Hoover Dam in the same set of visions that day, seeing it before I ever visited.
Made it quite creepy then when I visited and these statues made it even more creepy. I did not get the vibe from them that they were God's Angels.

6 pics.

28 September, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They are fallen angels .

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 October, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
you'd be interested in hearing a guy named Jonathan Kleck who is the one who discovered the 'hidden in plain site' pictures on our currency. One of them (can't remember as it's 1:23 am here lol), shows the Hoover Dam being destroyed.
Things that should make Nana (and the rest of us) go, hmmmmm...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 September, 12:29
2 weeks…14 days away from 2 year delta

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 September, 12:28

28 September, 12:28
Two pics I made while there above!

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 September, 12:27

28 September, 12:27
Nana can I went thee in Feb. there are two of them.
It was creepy going there after my vision.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
28 September, 12:10
👀