Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 September, 09:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That reminds me of the time I gave my grandfather a teddy bear, for his birthday, he was so happy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 September, 09:19
i do know. sir...n i wanna b frens too🤍🙃 so sweet🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 September, 12:02
Random acts of kindness is good for the soul and humanity. #GoodVibes☺️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 September, 12:02
Random acts of kindness is good for the soul and humanity. #GoodVibes☺️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 September, 11:32
Anons and their love for humanity
#BEBEST
❤️

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
28 September, 10:50
First the ostrich love and now this. sniff sniff 🥲💜🥲💜🥲

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 September, 10:16
I'm choking up big time! We need to do more of this!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 September, 10:12
So sweet. It’s a shame such an evil
place does bring joy to so many. All my littles absolutely love going to Disney. I jusy refuse to step foot in there until they clean it up. But.....i would have loved spending time with this precious man there. ❤️❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 September, 10:06
starting the day off with an ugly cry

arba happihr @arba
28 September, 09:52
This is one of my most favorite things to do.
Make people smile. Make a change in someone's day just by waving to them and smiling. A small Aloha is welcomed too.
I've done this my entire life , S.S makes it difficult to continue with gift giving. I'd rather give to others than myself.
It's so weird for most .
Before my Mother left the planet she told me, Arba your only problem is you will give everything you have away. Born with it I guess.
Thank you for sharing this clip. Made my heart happy

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
28 September, 10:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
me too!! i LOVE to give!! love it!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 September, 09:46
❤️❤️❤️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
28 September, 09:37
More of this plz. 💚💜🤍

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 September, 09:30
I love stories like this .

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 September, 09:15

❤❤❤

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 September, 07:46
my heart just melted

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 September, 07:11
it’s the little things❤️Yes Disney is in the path.

Praying for Florida, and wherever else this storms goes🙏🏻

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 September, 07:08
Nothing better than being the Light for others. Nothing.😉

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 September, 09:21
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
best feeling n da whole world

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
28 September, 07:05
ok im 😢😭😭😢😭

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
28 September, 05:18
You often seem to know whats in my heart... My sister, she works at Euro Disney... She used to be the VIP co-ordinator.. So is Michael Jackson wanted to ride the Carnival dressed and Mickey Mouse, or Tulips by his bed, she organised that... Until my Dad died a couple of weeks ago we hadn't spoken because she would never look at the Disney racket and I was too walled up to stand down... So I jus shut her out... She now works of the directors of the park... She is not in any way an abuser... Anyway, that was all in my heart/mind last night while going to sleep because Ive remembered what a warrior she is and how much she has had to bare in her lifetime...

So, you know... just crying a bit now... She has such a good heart and she works there because she has a really good heart and was always looking for a home and to be accepted... she found the place she believed was magical and gave her working life to it always showing up even when her heart was shattered... I really miss her.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 September, 05:17
😂🕺😂🕺

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
28 September, 03:58
This is so beautiful, VK! I can’t stop watching it and crying each time. The world needs more people like this. What a wonderful world it would be if we put others happiness before our own each day 🥰

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
28 September, 03:52
🥹💘

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
28 September, 03:21
it's probably the only post i cant like ...
not that i don't like it, i do gud vid. ;)

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 September, 03:18
Tears of joy. Glad he had a day to remember. One act of kindness goes a long way.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
28 September, 02:49
big ol happyyy tears VK awww my HEART!!!
Lets do more this. Ok? Ok :)

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
28 September, 02:46
so nice ❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 September, 02:34
THANK YOU, Vincent!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 September, 02:13
✨Just want to hug him
Kindness brings so much Joy 💖

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
28 September, 01:38