Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 September, 08:45
we've all seen this photo, but have you noticed these facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
I fell in love with this photo a very long
time . There’s a lot of messages here the horse with no rider, the symbol of Q and Jr. standing in the front dressed in black.
11:27 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 04:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
this photo was a major key for me to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Lynn @Aprill6
28 September, 03:03
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I wish they were. It's the USARPAC unit insignia. If you look behind on
the brick wall that is what they are making. It's an arrow inside a circle. The inside are civilians and Army in PT gear. The outside is normal uniform. It was for a unit photo for USARPAC HQ Sustainment CMD. I work for USARPAC under the command of GEN Flynn. I'm sorry. But alot of us here believe in the plan, including the military.

richie walker @smoovewalker
28 September, 06:20
In response April Lynn to her Publication
Work under Gen Flynn? Of course u do.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
28 September, 08:20
In response April Lynn to her Publication
military is waiting on us before they intervene.