Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
we've all seen this photo, but have you noticed these facts
08:45 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
29 September, 01:58
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
about the guy standuing near the front in a dark suit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
28 September, 09:28
Some to the outer edge of the inside of the Q just in solid black. Maybe judges? was a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 09:25
https://www.1tsc.army.mil/
they are making their logo

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 September, 09:37
In response reaper myer to his Publication
And try attaching it to this map. LOL

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 September, 09:27
🧐close but still in the realm of coinkydink!
very interesting to make their arrow like that though

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 09:23
i think he was just bored and connecting things that dont connect

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 04:29

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 September, 02:14
I love with “new eyes” comes “new crumbs”!! Everything Q posts is full of informational layers!!
#HatTip 🎩

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 September, 12:58
Good grief! Anons working overtime!! 💥 Sombuddy give him a high✋🏻!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
28 September, 01:15
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
These Anons amaze me. 🤛

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 September, 11:27
I fell in love with this photo a very long
time . There’s a lot of messages here the horse with no rider, the symbol of Q and Jr. standing in the front dressed in black.

April Lynn @Aprill6
28 September, 03:03
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I wish they were. It's the USARPAC unit insignia. If you look behind on
the brick wall that is what they are making. It's an arrow inside a circle. The inside are civilians and Army in PT gear. The outside is normal uniform. It was for a unit photo for USARPAC HQ Sustainment CMD. I work for USARPAC under the command of GEN Flynn. I'm sorry. But alot of us here believe in the plan, including the military.

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 04:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
this photo was a major key for me to

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 September, 10:58
not what i found.
Fort Knox, KY 40121

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 09:18
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
27 September, 10:44
Wow. I have looked at that pic many times. Never got the connection. Good catch.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 September, 10:32
TY for presentation of these facts...

highly interesting, to say the least!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 September, 10:31
Any thoughts about overlaying the Q clock over this photo? (4 images)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 September, 10:21
4 10 20

DJT be vibin me all the time!!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 September, 10:21
4 10 20 = 34 > 7 DJT

3 4 10 20 = 37 > 10 JFR Jr

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
27 September, 10:19
Nice!

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 September, 09:46

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 September, 09:12
WOAH ! 😎

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
27 September, 08:51
and the horse is significant as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 September, 11:22
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication