sercorimo ... @sercorimo
"" Most intense weather broadcast ever "😳
09:52 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
27 September, 10:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
2016. pretty sure they aren’t all dead. what a moron.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
27 September, 10:22
That seems old I remember them saying it but it was last year or before. And we where right in the path of tht monster storm and then it just went away from is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 10:16
Is this real?????
Can you believe they would say this???
So did they lure all conservatives to Florida to kill them? Sorry but I am starting to get very jaded dealing with this insanity. Is this the attempt at a jail break for Ms. Maxwell??
Is anyone else ready for this movie to come to an end?
Praying for Florida.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 September, 10:15
Fear Mongering 101

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
27 September, 10:15

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 September, 10:11
🤓Oh my Lord................
............... no words...............

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 September, 10:09
so weird

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 September, 10:07
Dupers delight, scumbag.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
27 September, 10:04
can we unplug him? please.
he is as annoying as wolf blitzers voice.
lets unplug ALL robot reporters

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 September, 10:01
What year was this? He’s not at Fox.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 September, 10:00
😧Wth. Glad he left Fox. I never liked him.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
27 September, 09:58
Let's all just see and feel the calm

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
Who's that Idiot!?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 September, 10:03
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Not sure, but I think it's Shepard Smith! Total loser!!! I think he was fired from Fox and works for another network now.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
wow,
that's positive for the non lizards i guess ..

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
27 September, 09:57
oh Geez, that's helpful 🤔 thanks, guy!