Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 February, 04:31
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Leaving it in Gods hands, cause i really have a difficult time believing everything that unfolded over the last year! So really hoping the best is yet to come in a good way! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
12 February, 04:35
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
πŸ’ŒπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
12 February, 04:21
πŸ’–πŸ™Frankly, I am humbled to be "here" and honored to be amongst all of you.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
12 February, 04:28
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
πŸ’Œ

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
12 February, 03:03

Donna Salsbury @salsbudxe
10 February, 09:19
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 February, 09:34
Or your X Military. Honestly, Benghazi was when I started getting very - watchful. I am new here as I have avoided social media, until I had to begin (yes I am only beginning with this group) digging after Bidan's "win" and overdrive with his EO Signature's not matching. Chosen, I am not going there for myself. Hopeful there will be Justice. Waiting to see if we do go all digital currency, that is scary as well since the govt will know every pack of gum you buy,

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 07:40
I agree that we were chosen -- for a reason, we have a lot of work to do to help wake others in a most gentle fashion, slight nudges and questions (like Q) that develop the curiosity, and start them researching too. It's a vast array of knowledge that gets more intense with each detail. Pray for direction and insight because we are in need to guidance as well, and above all, love and respect each other with kindness, no matter their reaction. What an amazing journey! GOD WINS!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
08 February, 07:49
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 February, 01:25
Everyday God is moving mountains! It is so frustrating when you can't convince others of that fact. I know in time they won't have a choice but to recognize that God is in control.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
07 February, 03:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
...and a happy endingπŸ’Œ

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
06 February, 01:17
amen- truth

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
05 February, 04:45
feels good to be appreciated, if only by someone uou dont truly know in person

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
05 February, 03:17
God wins .

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 03:34
In response Tanita Martinez to his Publication
#godwon ❀

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
05 February, 03:08
What is amazing to me is how I got here All the little moments when some thing just didn’t make sense or did not seem right, especiaaly in the last 6 months

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 February, 03:03
I am very humbled to know what i lnow. Even though my arrogance sticks out a lot my battle is everyday at home and work. I thank all who are involved with The Great Awakening!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 03:09
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
πŸ’Œ

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
05 February, 02:47
its a curse, a blessing and a priviledge.
These are biblical times and praying to God really does provide strength and comfort.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 February, 02:46
I AM Grateful πŸ™πŸŒŽβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 February, 02:43
I woke up many years ago with a deep urgent angst that "I am supposed to do something". I slowly and organically began the long conspiracy theriost journey of questioning and searching for truth..... I am so incredibly grateful πŸ™β£οΈπŸ™

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
05 February, 01:10
I love this so much. I was just saying something similar. God is painting an incredible picture for us! We are so blessed to see. +++

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 01:31
In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication
πŸ’Œ

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
05 February, 11:06
Since I was a little girl I always felt it. Many years ago I belonged to a prayer group and a wonan with the voice of an angel used to sing a song "You have not chosen Me I have chosen you" I believed it was God speaking to me. My favorite part was "Come to me and together we'll forget your past". What an awesome God we serve!

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
05 February, 10:27
Grateful! πŸ₯°

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
05 February, 10:24
AmenπŸ•Š

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
05 February, 10:23
I've wondered since early childhood what my reason to be here is... throughout my entire life the question always resonated in my soul..
i question it no more!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 February, 11:13
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
I have often wondered what my purpose God intended for me. I have tried to redpill people and I have failed at that. But I think that by hearing some of these things they won't be so devastated when it all the news comes out. Maybe God wants me to help people deal and understand the horrific things they are going to learn soon.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 10:09
Thought aboit this many times actually.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 10:29
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
about

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 February, 09:42
A vintage tweet! :)

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love you DoqπŸ’Œ
#legend

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 February, 09:42
Im always reminded within, that Mary was told she was found with favor! So, she was chosen. πŸ₯°Think on that, then share........

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 09:41
Thank you for sharing πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:46
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
please share video of 5 FEBRUARY....ThankyousπŸ’Œ

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:43
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Please share video of 5 FEBRUARY. ThankyousπŸ’Œ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 February, 09:38
I AM Thankful to God for choosing me as he has. πŸŒŽβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

I have experienced this exactly, "Jacob saw God face to face at Peniel. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved (Genesis 32:30)."

We are Very Close Now. No One ABove the Other, ALL WILL GO.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
05 February, 09:20
Powerful! Thanks for sharing!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:22
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
Please share video dated 5 February. ThankyousπŸ’Œ

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
05 February, 09:16
where is this from twitter?

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:21
In response Trump is my President to her Publication
telegram.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 February, 09:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 09:06
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
PLEASE share video on homepage for 5 february. ThankyousπŸ’Œ

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 February, 08:58
Praise be to God, in Jesus name Amen.