Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 October, 11:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just love sheepdogs n it's gr8 to see this one's joy at being back at work :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 September, 10:25
Happy dogger!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 01:09
❤️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
28 September, 06:03
❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 September, 05:05
This made he Happy ❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 September, 02:51

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 September, 02:22
a crazy thought just now, do not know number of anons, perhaps more than 1 special place for anons to gather, for living, vacation, working. various climates, terrains, salt water, fresh water, mountains, farmland. combination residential/rental. my mind overtime late night, perhaps too big a project, too much $$💙sleep well ya’ll

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 September, 02:05
Beautiful scenery-that dog is smiling😆

28 September, 12:50
had to go outside tonight one more time, look Up for sky action💫 watched this again, doG so so happy, and land beautiful as far as eye could see

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 September, 12:42
I was bitten on my arm by a sheep dog when I was 3. unprovoked...Was scared of dogs for years until I had a boyfriend in my 20’s who had a Blue Healer & I learnt to trust dogs. Ended up with a staffy/lab cross a few years ago that I raised from 4 weeks. Love dogs & hope yo get another one soon 🙏

28 September, 12:22
1827Gematria: Are you ready to fess up. O hurry time is running out. Future proves past. Humanity wins. Memories guide us through the numbers. Ultimate truth is love♥️numbers 5:59, 5:14, 5:5

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 12:00
Farm, 4 wheeler, doG what else would you really need?
Well Nana would need some horses but otherwise.
Looking good!

Are we back to 40 days and 40 nights?
God said he would not flood the world again, I don't remember any mention of not puttlng us thro 40 days and 40 nights again.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 September, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He said He would not destroy the earth and we are the earth. It’s a solid promise but every distress helps us get closer to Him and we need distress to become more like Him. He salves us through it all.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
28 September, 12:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan just talked about the 40 days and nights after Trumps arrest and that Oct. 28th is the day martial law will be begin for 10 days.

https://rumble.com/v1lowfn...

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 September, 12:00
I can see why he's so happy.. it's a beautiful place.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
27 September, 11:54
He looks SO happy to be getting out and doing what he loves best.
So love dog's.💜

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 September, 11:52
What a beautiful farm! And a beautiful dog!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 11:48
I love doG!
HIH/898

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
27 September, 11:46
Now I want a sheep dog 😢

27 September, 11:45
you can have that heaven on this earth♥️an anon farm, land as far as you can see, equipment, animals everywhere

Niece Nardini @niecen
27 September, 11:40
amazing love the bread rack on theback of the 4 wheeler

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 11:37
Beautiful dog. There's nothing like the love of a dog. I so love mine. Cavapoos are an awesome breed too.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 September, 11:36

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
27 September, 11:22
I used to take my dogs, even my pig, to work with me. I miss them all so much. Please keep the doG videos coming.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 September, 11:12
To be with doG, to be free, and to know your purpose with absolute certainty and clarity… Heaven.

Caps = 25 > 7.
TS = 5:59 PM.

Oct 29, 2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
27 September, 11:00
I have had multiple dreams about all my fur babies that have passed. They are all running through fields of grass and wild flowers. I run with them but they don't let me catch them. All I want to do is give them hugs and kisses.💖🐶

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 September, 10:33
DECLAS POTUS
THE SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD
Part of Q559...all about Obama and his connections.
I hope doGs are always with us. Unspoken trust.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 September, 10:29
Free
Is a word.
What will it look like?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 September, 10:23
How I imagine Heaven=168

Don John Trump=168.....................The Trump Of God=168
Enough Is Enough=168...................Dawn Of The Final Day=168
Word Of Truth=168.........................Twilight Zone=168

All Is Not Lost=168.........................We Love You All=168
You Are Safe Now=168...................Chosen Saved By God=168
The Anointed Ones=168.................You Shall See God=168

Great American Comeback=168......John F Kennedy Sr=168
It's About You=168..........................The Unity Of All=168
Do Your Duty=168...........................Do Onto Others=168

Good Times Coming=168..................God Given Freedoms=168
You're A Winner=168.........................Dance The Night Away=168

Love Frequency=168.........................Love Is Infinite=168
Mist From Heaven=168.....................You Raise Me Up=168

Law Abiding Citizen=168..................Changing Of The Guard=168

arba happihr @arba
27 September, 10:39
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
27 September, 09:14
I was thinking about quitting my job, guess this is my sign!❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 September, 09:11
And We Love Them! I’ll never live without doG 🙏🏼❤️
1-2