Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The app that helps connect the blind with ppl that can be their eyes for a few minutes during the day when they need a bit of assistance from someone that can see is
"Be My Eyes"
I am sure there are others. During the day you can look on the app and pick up a little job they ask for help. My daughter yesterday picked up one where the man held up his money for here to tell him what each bill was so he could fold them all differently to know what he had when he went to the store. He was so grateful and she was beaming for being able to help him. vincentkenndy More of this please!
doqhollid
08:34 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
05 February, 08:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I never knew apps like this existed. I've now signed up. Thank you so much for the information ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dannette Berch @jabber378
05 February, 11:37
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Welcome to the family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
05 February, 08:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful. Checking it out.