IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
27 September, 01:06
W … T … A ….. F‼️

the kids can actually is pizza as a metaphor for sex 🤯

https://twitter.com/UltraL...

short vid 👆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
yeah....at the rate their going every child would be homeschooled by '25, oh who am i kidding only 2 out of 10 parents these days probably have a higher watch time with their kids vs phones
01:12 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by txcuevibes in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
27 September, 01:22
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
truth! 😭

I was a single mom with plenty of time with my son.
I invested in real estate and “stayed home”.

I basically home schooled my son with a small business. I paid him to research, compare and purchase in every area of business. He did taxes, budgeting, annual projections.

he is now at notre dame PHD in economics. all on his own money and his own efforts.

he is also very connected to people, etc

my clients always called or made a piint to tell me how professional he was and a great conversationalist

he did attend public school for “the experience” he said. but would quit if it werent for the social aspect , he was 14 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 September, 01:33
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
congrats on raising a good one!!!! i've always said i got those silly pieces of paper on a sixth grade education(started public in 7th)
it was garbage 20+ years ago and now its been turned inro a weapon...so sad!
POTUS was right just think of the country we could be if we were working together and not allowing our systems to destroy us