the kids can actually is pizza as a metaphor for sex 🤯

https://twitter.com/UltraL...

short vid 👆
01:06 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
KA - BQQM @J1111
27 September, 04:10
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Damage has been done. Lawsuit and firing is warranted. Also put him on the sex offender list. A strict precedence needs to be set or it will continue to accidentally happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 September, 03:41
What a bullshit explanation. How can something like that be "accidental?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Sevilla @mynena
27 September, 03:15
Question(s):What subject was being taught? What document should have been sent? How did the "pizza" document get interspersed with school papers? Will there be any accountability? I'm that parent that would demand that man's tone be put in check! In times of past, that would be called grooming, on a large scale.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
27 September, 03:36
In response Diana Sevilla to her Publication
It is all grooming

especially 35 different genders that kids have confusion about + what pronouns + what proper code for sex + creation of sympathy

hell has arrived 🔥

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 September, 01:57

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
27 September, 01:44
🛎Hell is ringing bells right now🛎
At this rate, the children, will understand “Pizzagate” before their sheeple parents do!

27 September, 02:04
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 September, 01:12
yeah....at the rate their going every child would be homeschooled by '25, oh who am i kidding only 2 out of 10 parents these days probably have a higher watch time with their kids vs phones

27 September, 01:22
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
truth! 😭

I was a single mom with plenty of time with my son.
I invested in real estate and “stayed home”.

I basically home schooled my son with a small business. I paid him to research, compare and purchase in every area of business. He did taxes, budgeting, annual projections.

he is now at notre dame PHD in economics. all on his own money and his own efforts.

he is also very connected to people, etc

my clients always called or made a piint to tell me how professional he was and a great conversationalist

he did attend public school for “the experience” he said. but would quit if it werent for the social aspect , he was 14 😂😂😂