Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Did you kow these things about the restricted areas of National Parks? What are they hiding?
07:34 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 September, 02:26
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
A Man Shares What He Saw Clearly In A Photo - YouTube

A Vancouver Island man shares a photo and a detailed description of a being burned into his mind.sharemystory@howtohunt.com Link to book #1 https://www.amazo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 September, 02:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
26 September, 08:50
My Hands to Heaven...I have been asking the very same question myself. WHAT ARE [they] HIDING?

TARTARIA
Red rock formations are red bricks from the Tartarian age. I bet if we were to look UNDERNEATH that red dirt of the West, we might find something quite surprising!
~National Parks~
There are gems, gold, silver, palladium, rubies, diamonds, oil, gas, AND everything else, geological in nature. Spiritual Native burial grounds, Ancient artifacts left to future tribes. Sacred Ground blessed by the Ancestors who went before us.

Then some [government.officials] got together and rounded up the Native Americans and put them on squats of land and took away their dignity, and killed their children. Then, [they] marked off land and caverns and pyramids, and ancient civilization dwellings; closed areas in the name of "preservation"~[they] RUINED EVERYTHING GOOD by using those areas for themselves for EVIL PURPOSES.

Time for Folks to look directly at what we have been trained to over