Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 September, 04:32
In response Nada ... to his Publication
I agree, if I still had one of my businesses and someone did this on me, even for the cause, they wouldn't have a job anymore. Most places are in an employee shortage crisis because of the enabling covid did to the minds of the masses.

Here is how the little guys working together cripple them.-

Homeschool
Turn off the TV for good
Use Local Credit Unions not big banks.
Use holistic/natural health care, not big pharma.
Buy non-GMO, non-radiated, non poisoned with pesticides foods.
Learn to read PLU codes and labels. Sick people are easy to control.
Buy toxic chemical-free and organic products ( don't let them poison you or your household further)
Buy from mom and pops, recycle, make your own, barter, buy used-stay away from Big box at least.
Mow what grows and stop putting Monsatan chemicals on the food and medicine growing in your own yard. Push come to shove you can eat grass, and those weeds are medical herbs.
Help the homeless and those with addictions
Pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
I do everything possible to support our towns small businesses. We grow a lot of our food and I still purchase from the local farmers markets that I know.
Also good to know whats beneficial in your area. This site is super!
https://www.foragingtexas....
06:58 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it